~ Welcome ~
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting the Roberson Funeral Home Website.
We welcome you and trust that you will learn more about our funeral services.
Serving Harrison, Daviess, and Gentry counties and surrounding areas since 1925.
Family owned for five generations.
- To give extraordinary value to our client-families;
- To provide dignified care for the deceased;
- To sincerely focus our efforts on the families we serve by providing an experience that meets and exceeds their needs;
- To provide an atmosphere of comfort and security that combines professionalism, integrity, sensitivity, and dignity while personalizing the celebration of the life remembered.
- To continue to be the leader in funeral services while providing the communities we serve with guidance, before, during, and after, the loss of a loved one.
"CARING, RESPECT, SUPPORT, AND COMFORT"
We pledge complete and personal commitment to all the families we serve through honest and caring professional service. We also pledge to respect the honors and wishes of every individual we serve, while providing professional support, before, during, and after on a personal level. We pledge to provide immaculate facilities, with a home-like setting that provides a place where families can gather to reflect, remember, and celebrate a life lived.
|Roberson Funeral Homes
Bethany Location Eagleville Location Gilman City Location
PO Box 46 PO Box 46
1107 S. 25th St. 10058 10th St. 455 Main St.
Bethany, MO 64424 Eagleville, MO 64442 Gilman City, MO 64642
(660) 425-3315 (660) 867-3112 (660) 876-5714
King City Location Pattonsburg Location Jamesport Location
PO Box 153 PO Box 152
101 Prospect St. 1016 Main St. 503 S. Broadway
King City, MO 64463 Pattonsburg, MO 64670 Jamesport, MO 64648
(660) 535-4321 (660) 367-2117 (660) 684-6999
PO Box 153
601 N. Alanthus
Stanberry, MO 64489
toll free - 1-877-425-3315
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
fax - 1-660-425-3350